These terms and conditions are a legal agreement regarding the use of “software” between users (hereinafter referred to as “user”) who install and use Webticle Cells (hereinafter referred to as “software”) provided by the Hannda System (hereinafter referred to as “company”).
If you press the “I agree” or “OK” button shown in the “Software” installation window, or install, copy, or otherwise use “Software”, you mean that you have read, understood, and fully agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
If you do not agree with this Terms and Conditions of Use, press the “I don’t agree” or “Cancel” button and don’t install “software.”
Article 1 [Objective]
This Terms and Conditions of use shall be legally binding between the company and the user for the purpose of stipulating the use and provision of “software” provided by the company.
Article 2 [Basic Software Capabilities]
The functions of “Software” provided in this Terms and Conditions of Use are as follows:
1. “Software” is a program that is built into service for user.
2. Provides an update for the latest version of the update to ensure the smooth use of the “Software” program.
3. “Software” provides a deployment feature for installing the program.
4. “Software” is a dedicated data browser that enables you to implement the basic functionality of the program.
5. “Software” includes all possible combinations of software products, including those included in online services and services over a wired and wireless network, as well as the product’s alpha, beta releases, free, and paid versions.
6. For your convenience, “software” may provide you with various forms of commercial, non-commercial, or charged, free service or content, in addition to the above service.
Article 3 [Rights and duties of a company]
1. The Company shall not engage in any acts prohibited or contrary to the law and this Agreement, and shall strive to provide services in a consistent and stable manner as provided under this Agreement.
2. The company should consider the technical and administrative measures necessary to secure stability in handling the user’s personal information.
3. The company grants the user a license to install and use “software” for a period of time, free of charge.
4. The company automatically provides updates on a regular or irregular basis for user convenience and quality improvement.
5. The company may restrict or delete the functions of certain software to prevent or delete the smooth use of “Software” on the user’s PC through the consent of the user’s terms and conditions.
6. The company provides you with an update as soon as the “software” is updated. These updates may install commercial or non-commercial programs or programs or arbitrary files on your computer that you find necessary to improve your service. This may cause some previously used functions to stop, and without obtaining additional consent from the user before installing the update, the user is deemed to agree to the continuous update by agreeing to the original terms and conditions.
Article 4 [Responsibilities for the User’s ID and password]
2. The user must not allow a third party to use his ID or password.
3. You must notify the company immediately if you notice that your ID and password have been stolen or are being used by a third party, and follow the instructions provided by the company.
Article 5 [Users’ rights and responsibilities]
1. “User” refers to the person who accesses the “software” provided by the “company” and enters a schedule of information or obtains accreditation and receives the services provided by the company.
2. User may not exercise any other right to arbitrarily manipulate, process, distribute, copy, lease, transfer, transfer or sell “software” without written permission of the Company.
3. The user is not allowed to modify, translate, reverse engineering, decompile, disassemble, or source code analysis for “software”. In this case, the act is regarded as an infringement of intellectual property rights, such as copyright, and may be subject to the relevant laws.
5. This “software” should only be used on Microsoft Windows operating systems. Users should carefully install and use the “software” by carefully checking their PC specifications.
6. The Company shall not be held liable for any consequences resulting from failure to comply with the above-mentioned obligations.
7. If the user wishes to terminate the Terms and Conditions of use, he/she shall have the right to delete the program from your PC at any time to terminate or disable the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Article 6 [Copyright of software]
1. All copyrights and other rights relating to “Software” are vested in the Company (subsystems corporation).
2. You do not own “Software” but only have the right to use “Software” in accordance with the terms and conditions of use.
Article 7 [Additional Software Delivery]
1. The company may provide additional software other than “software” to improve the service and ease the user’s service use.
3. The company does not warrant the accuracy and error of any additional software and shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of the software.
Article 8 [Collecting and using data and other data]
1. As part of the product support service provided to the user in relation to “software”, the company can collect, use, and add or delete the user’s informal personal information or usage information.
2. Internet intelligence gathering
(i) Collection Items : Specification (memory, disk size), OS type, IP and port information for the corresponding PC, unique name of the PC, usage information of the program menu, program execution and error information
(ii) Purpose of collection : To prevent software duplication installation and to provide statistical data and customized services for service improvement
(iii) Period and method of disposal: After the use of “software” is completed, the information is destroyed without delay. Information stored in an electronic file format is deleted using a technical method that cannot play the records.
3. The data collected in Article 1 of this section may be used to improve the company’s “software” program, to provide the user-friendly service or technology, to provide the service-related notices, or to provide regular or irregular information related to the services provided by the company.
4. If the user wishes to reject such data collection by the company, he or she may delete this “software” from the user’s PC to terminate the terms and condition of use.
Article 9 [Company exemption article]
1. The user is responsible for any liability arising from the use or execution of “software”.
2. The company does not guarantee the user the accuracy of contents provided through “software”.
3. The company shall not be held liable for any damages caused to the user due to the use or inability of the “software”.
4. The company shall not be held liable for the users’ failure or loss of the profits expected by using “software.”
5. The company shall not be held liable for incidental and indirect damages, including any business damages, such as profits, losses, disruptions to business operations, loss of business information or monetary losses, even if it was previously aware of such damages, to the maximum extent permitted by the relevant laws.
6. The company has no obligation to intervene in disputes arising between the user and the user, between the company and the user, and between the company and a third party, and is not liable for damages arising out of the service.
7. The company may discontinue the “software” service in the event of inevitable matters, such as natural disasters, wars, riots, acts of state institutions, fires, line failures, etc., or serious reasons such as, provisional attachment, seizure or bankruptcy, or other reasons that the company is deemed necessary.
Article 10 [The Effectiveness and Change of Terms and conditions of Use]
1. These Terms and Conditions shall be disclosed during the installation process of the Software and shall be effective by the user checking the agreement (either “I agree” or “OK” and pressing the “I agree” or “OK” button).
2. The company may revise this service agreement in the event of a reasonable reason. When revising the agreement, the company shall notify it in advance of 15 days.
3. If the user does not agree with the amended agreement, the contract can be requested to terminate. If the Agreement does not show rejection of the amendment to the Agreement from 7 days after the amendment date, the amendment to the terms and conditions of use will be considered agreed.
4. The company shall not be held liable for any damages caused by the user’s failure to know the changed terms and conditions of use.
Article 11 [Restrictions on Use]
The company may impose a certain level of restriction on the use of the user without prejudice to any other rights if the user uses “software” to:
1. Violating public order or customs
2. An act to register and distribute computer viruses or to make malicious attacks on the system, such as cracking, with the aim of destroying the information and communication facilities of the company or others, or preventing the operation of the “software”.
3. Receiving requests for correction from the Information Communication Ethics Committee
4. An act that violates other related statutes, such as the Telecommunications Act.
Article 12 [Revocation of services / Deletion and damage compensation]
2. In the event of damages to the company caused by the user or a third party in connection with the use of “Software”, the company may claim compensation for damages to the user or a third party.
3. If a user paying monthly or yearly usage fees does not intend to use this software, he or she may cease using this software by not paying the usage fees.
4. The company may restrict, suspend, or suspend the service to the users after notifying them 15 days in advance if a serious reason arises that the company cannot operate and supply “software”. In such a case, the terms and conditions of service agreement between the company and the user will be terminated automatically if the contract is not renewed for one month and there is no further notice.
Article 13 [Jurisdiction]
In the event of a dispute arising from the use of this software, the court responsible for the headquarters of the company shall be the jurisdiction of the first trial.
1. This Agreement is effective January 1, 2019.
2. This Agreement also applies to members who have signed up before this Agreement is enacted.
This post is also available in: 한국어 (Korean)